Apr 3, 2015

Craft for the Craic April DT Project

Craft for the Craic
DT Project for April


This month I made a Hanging Easter Ornament

I cut 2 Easter egg shapes from a template
On the smaller layer I added a bright yellow satin ribbon band, and gathered embroidered embroidery anglaise trim,
 which I over-layed, 
then added the smaller green gingham ribbon
I stuck the 2 layers together with foan tape.
I cut 2 smaller egg templates, and added a lace trim to the larger one,
Added a beautiful bunny decoupage image
and some pretty spring coloured flowers

This one went to Kerry Colson Manning
for Aideen's Swap on FB
You can find Craft for the craic on facebook HERE 
Craft for the craic Blog HERE

please pop on to their blog and Facebook page to see what everyone on the DT is sharing this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx