Oct 14, 2014

Side step card
You can find a template here for this card HERE
Main image from hobby house.co .uk


Images and backgrounds from pinterest.
I love black and white cards, and silhouettes seem to be in at the moment, and with strictly back on T.V. a dance image was perfect for this card.

Main image from hobby house.co .uk
I think this is the first time I had made a card in red and pink,
but the images has reds and pinks in it, so added the tiny red boarder to the scalloped background, and boarders.
and added red and pink flowers and ribbons.


I have instructions for these 3 cards,
please get in touch if you would like a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx