Aug 15, 2014

Hello Everyone
what you all been up too.?
I can't believe we are half way through August,
which means the summer's nearly over.
the kids will be going back to school soon,
I hope we get a few more sunny days here before then.

I have my next Morning Class
Tuesday the 9th of September
we will make 3 cards and stop halfway for lunch,
Time 10.30 to 3.30

The next fun evening is
Tuesday the 9th of September
Time 7.30 to 10.30
we will make 2 projects and stop half way for supper.

places limited for both, so book in early.
will have a few cards to share tomorrow.

---------------------------------

Anyone fancy a weekend break away
in September.
which includes your hobby of card making
purely relaxing and crafting
loads of fun, and 3 creative card making workshops,
Well check my event page HERE


many thanks Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx