Jun 25, 2014

Hello Everyone
Hope your enjoying the lovely weather
Join me for a great fun day of Card Making Fun
On Saturday July the 12th at Marion Kilbride’s Shop
the Crafty Bride


James Street, Kilkenny
Time 10.30 to 5.30

We are making 5 Projects
New Baby
Christening
Wedding
21st Birthday Girl
and a surprise card
All levels of card makers welcome
I will work in 2 groups
allowing the more advanced crafters
time to chat, while they craft.
and a extra help table for anyone who wants more help,
as we will work in a step by step method.
cost €40.00 for the full day
Please check my blog nearer the time for a list of
any extra’s needed
Please bring a pack lunch  some soft drinks and your own mug,
also a cushion (you’ll thank me)
Tea/coffee and some homemade goodies supplied.


you can book in with myself on 01 2010117
or Marion Kilbride by email HERE
or  Phone 087 6544737 or Shop 056 7708676

looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx