Jan 15, 2014

Hello everyone looking in
Here is the card we made last night at the club.
I received a similar card for Christmas from Nancy and Barbara, and when the girls saw it they askd to do it last night.
I will add a tutorial later today.
5 inch Sq Scalloped Aperture box card.
I used 2 cards to make this design.
I have used the couture creations embossing folder 
(Tied Together) as the back ground, it has a beautiful framed cameo, which has a lace edge detail. in the centre.
and a lovely miniature bouquet with tassle down the side edge, it opens fully for an insert.
there is room at the bottom of the aperture for a greeting.

This is the overview image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx