Oct 6, 2013

November Fun Day

Morning Everyone
I get asked so much about crafting on the Computer, ladies looking for help with inserts and images, So I have decided to do a fun day on Saturday the 2nd of November in aid of 5 loaves Charity in Bray, http://www.whfiveloaves.com/ 

This Charity really touched my heart, when I listened to a lovely lady talking about it last week on the radio, it was such a terrible wet week, and she was explaining the house was full, and how they had spent the evening checking all the usual places for the homeless, to give them a flask and some dry clothes, and a dry sleeping bag, but in the morning when they arrive for something to eat they were soaked to the skin,
I know money is tight, and we are all in the same boat with Christmas on the way, so here is where you can help, I hope to have a dumper raffle on the day, and would like anyone who would like to help, to send me a craft prize, no matter how small, to be grouped together to make a raffle prize, I have 10 prizes for my Carlow Workshop next month, so will put them in to start the raffle (sorry ladies) and a huge craft goody bag started , so will fill it, for the first prize.

So if you are free on
Saturday the 2nd of November
Time 11.00 to 4.00
Lunch 1.00 to 2.00
And would like help with computer crafting, or any of the crafty tools and machines, setting up a pinterest board, or blog, please get in touch, by leaving a post.
(please email me any special requests you want help with, so that we can have a demo ready)
I will have a make and take table set up, to make a few Christmas cards. 
Tickets will go on sale next week at my workshop,
Places will be limited for the fun day, and all you have to do is make a donation for lunch, and buy a ticket or two, and enjoy a day out.
Many thanks
Yvonne 
Email me HERE for my address or any questions you have




First bag of donated craft goodies arrived today
thank you Brona


If anyone can't make it on the day, but would like to buy tickets, to support this fantastic Charity, please email HERE and I will send you my address, you can make a cheque payable to 
WH Five Loaves Limited
and I will put your names on the raffle tickets for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx