Jul 30, 2013

Creative Card Making
Morning Class
Tuesday the 6th of August
Time 10.30 to 2.30
Lunch included
We are making 3 projects for different occasions
Wedding, Birthday, Best wishes,
2 with unusual folds
This class is open to everyone as we work in a step by step method, at a very relaxed pace
Using lots of different materials and techniques
So if you fancy a morning of crafting
please get in touch
Yvonne 01 2010117
Places limited to 7



A few cards I made today....
Wedding invite are getting more adventurous 
with themes, so I'm been asked to match in with the invitations,
below are a few for this week
Lenister GAA and karaoke

Liverpool and Man United
There not my style of cards,
 and I tried to bling them up with some gems,

This one is for a 70th Birthday
Celebrating Kilkenny GAA

Twin Boy's Christening




2 comments:

  1. Well done! Difficult themes! I love the cat! They won't be happy campers these days. Fintan's dream is still alive for another while... he's a Monaghan man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a theme for a card, but GAA and wedding together are not very romantic, hope the bride likes it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx