Jul 1, 2013

hello to you all

Hello Everyone
Sorry but tomorrow's class has had to be cancelled
the numbers were too low.
I have sent an email, but have a Theresa on the list which, I don't have a contact for, so hopefully you will see this message, 
please phone me, and we can sort another date.
Thank you to everyone who came to my workshop yesterday.
Mary, Gwen, Maura, Deloras, Elicia, and Kathleen
will post photos later today,
I have been so busy since I got back for holidays,
I am way behind, so need to catch up this week,
have a good day everyone
Yvonne xx
C5 Landscape Friendship Birthday card 
with a teabag pocket

15cm Sq card with a cupid embellishment, 
lace doily, quipure lace band, and ribbon and rose flourish

21cm Sq card for Anniversary or wedding
Decoupage crafts u print
Lace ruffled ribbon and satin rose trim

8 inch Sq scalloped Layered card with lace, ribbon, and flower trim

8 inch Scalloped Anniversary card
with ribbon bands with organza bows flowers and pearl button.



Deloras if your looking in your email address is not working, and I can't find you on facebook, can you phone me back
Yvonne

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx