May 9, 2013

What happened to the Sunshine
It's awful here in Kilcoole
it's raining the last 2 days like cats and dogs, and the wind is terrible. and doesn't seem to be letting up
we have beautiful cherry blossom trees on the green in our estate there was blossom there Sunday but their bare today, so sad.

I am really busy this month, so haven't had time to photo many of the cards I have made, its communion/confirmation time, and I am meeting myself coming backwards as we say here.
Phil Quinn was asking where I get my images from,
Well most of them are google clipart,
and then if I have no luck I try pinterest.
Communion /Confirmation are very hard to find, and there is very little available, but if you try Crafts-u-print for downloads, they have some lovely ones.
Mo's digital pencil has some beautiful images to colour yourself,
and I found some at the link below



I still have 3 places for my workshop this coming
 Sunday the 12th of May
Theme Nursery Rhymes and Lullaby's 
There are picture below of the 5 cards we are making.
Home cooked Sunday lunch included.
contact Yvonne 01 2010117 to book in.



Looking forward to seeing everyone in Kilkenny
there are still a few places available at the
Crafty Bride Wedding Stationery Studio

Kilkenny Retail Centre
Saturday the 18th of May
Time 10.30 to 5.30
Ladies have requested a mixed selection of styles and occasions for Special “O” Birthdays
Bookings Via Marion Kilbride 087 6544737
of myself on 01 2010117

Full details on my workshop page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx