May 19, 2013

Fun Day Saturday 1st of June

Card Making Demonstration Fun Day
Saturday 1st of June
Time 11.00 to 5.00
Here in Kilcoole
I am having an open house and everyone one is welcome demonstrating lots of different folds and embellishment techniques.
If anyone would like to do a demonstration on the day, please email HERE, as it would take a bit of pressure off of me.

Crafting 
I am hoping it will be a lovely day, so that I can set up tables in the summerhouse and garden so that you can bring along all those unfinished kits you bought over the years, and have a day of crafting and chat in the sunshine.
places limited for crafting, so you need to book in.

Lunch
I will be doing afternoon teas in the garden, so need to know who's coming by the 27th of May for catering.
Donations for lunch at your own discretion 
In aid of cancer support.


New card makers very welcome, and this would be the perfect day to pick up ideas and contact information.
If I haven't seen you in a while why not pop in and say hello to all the ladies, about 20 coming so far.

Cancer Support
This is a free event
But I am having a bumper raffle of about 20 prizes
and a fantastic 1st prize of a super craft hamper.
All prises have been donated by Anne Rowe Monaghan. Roberta Linda, and Vonnie.  and a few more prizes wouldn't go a miss.
thank you to everyone who has bought tickets so far,
 we have raised over €60.00 already.
For Cancer Support

Please phone me on 01 2010117 to book in.
Many thanks Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx