Apr 12, 2013


Hello everyone, I am still alive, just got the internet sorted today, I replaced 2 modems, and this morning was told it was my computer, so 2 hours on to a lovely Lady in Dell.ie and she sorted the problem, I had corrupted the driver, by un-installing the old network, which Eircom told me to do, anyway I am happy to be reconnected with the world, as I felt I was living on another planet,

Anyway news to share about workshops
I have rearranged the date for my


Creative Card Making Workshop
At The Crafty Bride Wedding Stationery Studio
Kilkenny Retail Centre
Saturday the 18th of May
Time 10.30 to 5.30
Theme Special Birthdays and Occasions

The Ladies have requested a mixed selection of styles and occasions, to inc some special "O" Birthdays 


This workshop will suit Beginners as well as advanced crafter's
as I work in 2 groups with the help of Margaret Driver and Marion Kilbride, giving more hands on help to anyone who needs it, allowing the more advanced crafters time to chat while they craft.
Bookings Via Marion Kilbride
0876544737
or Yvonne 01 2010117
Please see details of what you need to bring on the last post at the bottom of the page.

Card 1. 40th Birthday Lady
Card 2, 50th Birthday Lady
Card 3. 60th Birthday Lady
Card 4 Gents card
Card 5 Gents Card
The male cards will suit a selection of occasions 
I have been asked to design these cards to suit any birthday, and although I am giving them a Special age, they will also have a simple Birthday insert, and some embellishments in re-placement of the Age. hope that makes sense.
These cards with have a reminiscent's of our teenage years,
nostalgic with fond memories.
I will share the designs early next week.
Sorry for letting everyone down, but it simply couldn't be helped with no internet, I couldn't finish my designs,

Looking forward to Belfast on Thursday, there is a group from Kilcoole going, and we are meeting a few more at Connolly station,
so if the trains noisy, you'll know where to find us,
say hello if you see me there,
Have a lovely weekend everyone
Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx