Dec 30, 2012

A Beautiful Romance

My First
Creative Card Making Workshop of 2013
is in Kilcoole
Sunday the 3rd of February
(This workshop is now Full)
Time 10.30 to 5.30
Theme; A Beautiful Romance
Romantic inspired card suitable for Engagement Anniversaries or Female Birthdays
We will make 4 projects on the day and you will receive a 5th project to make at home, which will be demonstrated at the end of the day, all kits come with full instructions
We will stop half way for a lovely home cooked lunch
Places limited to 8
Bookings Via Yvonne 01 2010117 
or Email me HERE
I am repeating this workshop on the 
Sunday 10th of February
Only 1 places available. 



 I am starting a new
Creative Card Making Beginners Course 
Starting Tuesday 12th of February 2013
Every Tuesday for 4 weeks
Time 10.30am  to 2.00 pm
We will make 2 cards at each class.
I will teach, card scoring, matting and layering
colour combinations, starting with simple folds working up to fancy folds, decoupage, floral art, ribbon art, and so much more.

Everything needed Supplies, except adhesives.
Adhesive starter packs available.
Places limited to 8 people.
Cost €20.00 per morning
We will stop half way for tea/coffee and some home baking.
please email me HERE to book a place
or phone me on 01 2010117.
many thanks Yvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx