Oct 29, 2012

Just reminding you about my 
Open Demonstration Day
Here in my home in Kilcoole 
On Saturday the 10th of November
11.00 am  to 4.00 pm
Where I'll be sharing Christmas Card Making ideas and Decorations.
This is a free event, and everyone is welcome.
(Adults only)
So far the raffle for Greystones Cancer Support has raised €134.00
thanks to all the ladies in Kilkenny.
There will now be 2 goody bags as I was given so much stuff.
thank you to everyone for there support.
Yvonne xx

 1st prise




As you can see it is jam packed with stuff,
   Score board, trimmer, stencils, die-cutters, punches, Scissors,   Gem Styler, Cds, ribbon, lace, gems, every adhesive you can possible use, card, paper. Decoupage, and so much more. Every pocket has crafty surprises inside.


The second bag will be fill with paper craft goodies,
but not as many tools. just waiting on a few more items and I will take a photo.
The raffle will take place at 4.00 on the 10th and the winner will be announced on my blog, and contacted, to collect there prise or pick it up in Dungarvan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx