Aug 3, 2012

Another wet summer's day here in Kilcoole
Yesterday was so lovely, I spent the day in Dublin visiting the museums, had an hour in  Stephens Green, back to Dunlaoire to the peoples Park for an hour, teddy's for an ice cream and then up to Killiney  for an hour in the park, well it was sunny, 3 parks in one day, but the kids had a ball, and slept well.
Back to the craft room for me today, I am still finishing kits, 
as I'm still waiting on a few items to wrap it all up.
What are you all up to any nice cards to share?
it's very quiet an all my blog friends blogs.
Say hello if you stop by today.
Yvonne xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne, Just checking in to see what's new on your blog. Is it ever going to stop raining? Really looking forward to craft day on sunday the 12th. Linda Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, this weather is getting me down too, hopefully next Sunday will be fine, and we can have lunch in the garden, I am all ready, and the cards are so pretty, you will love the little dresses.
    see you Sunday morning,10.00am
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yvonne, Looking forward to the class next week, haven't done any crafting since I saw you last. Trying to declutter my house and can't focus on making cards. See you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne. We're home early! Got on very well in Barcelona. See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx