Jun 7, 2012

Warning
Someone is using my email address,
I have been hacked
Please don't open emails from me,
Until I get it sorted
Yvonne


I think I have sorted this, but until I am sure, 
DO NOT OPEN LINKS IN EMAILS FROM ME,
AND IF IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT, DELETE IT. THERE MAY BE A VIRUS IN THE LINK.
I will also put a personal message in the subject box in any message from me.


I have found 7 emails sent from my account last night at 22.44 to names from an old contact list. but sent using my new email address, on my computer, very bizzar, it looks like I sent them, but I promise it was nothing to do with me, no virus found, but filth.
have run a complete scan and nothing found, so it looks like my email account was hacked, either on Hotmail or Facebook.


Up Dated 8th of June


This is still not sorted as it appears people are still receiving emails from my account, with Malware and Viruses attached.
please do not open emails from me. I have closed my account while I try to set up a new email address, 
I will be in touch, when it is sorted,
The best thing to do is Block the email address you have for me, from your contact lists.


I have closed down yvontune@live.com   
so you will not receive any emails from that address, I am working on setting up a new email address which will not be advertised on my blog,
please leave a comment to get in touch or phone me.
many thanks for you patience while I have been sorting this out,
Yvonne xx




Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx