Apr 1, 2011

I can't believe I am almost up to twenty thousand views and get so few comments, please leave a comment I would love to hear from you, if you can't manage to post a comment click my email button and send a comment by email to me. I will pop your comments up for you, and answer any card making questions you have.

Below are 2 special cards I had to make this morning,

Wedding card for a special blessing
Photobucket
I have used one of my new Martha Stewart deep edge boarder punches along the edge on this card, and a sizzix thin tuxedo die for the toppers, some die-cut doves and beautiful  organza flowers.


Photobucket
First Communion Bookatrix Card

I used a Nellie Snellin Die to make the frame behind the image, added some pearls, peel-offs, communion embellishment, and a printed greeting, I stuck a 5 by 7 inch card at the back of the bookatrix to allow me to add a blessing to the insert, which also helps the bookatrix to stand up.
Bookatrix board available Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx