Mar 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award
Thank you so much Niamh for nominating me for this award.


To carry on the tradition, I must

1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs. I recommend you look at http://niamhsnookofinspiration.blogspot.com/

2.Share seven things about myself
I will be 48 this year, Mum to 2 lovely boys and married for 23 years to a brilliant man

If I could live anywhere in the world it would be France, near the sea with lots of land,

My favourite colour is peach.

I have just had cataract surgery. which was very successful,

My Youngest Son is making his Communion this year and I am in the middle of organising a family party.

I run the Kilcoole Craft Club, for nearly 4 years

I teach card making classes and workshops.

3. Pass this award onto seven other bloggers that I have recently discovered
Jackie Mooney
Betty Cumminsky
Jody Morrow
Lorelie Kim
Crafty C
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx