May 3, 2010

What did you do yesterday

I had a lovely day gardening, long over due, but delighted with the results, promise myself I will spend next Sunday doing the back garden.
Today I am making kits for next Saturday,
for our Craft Celebration fun day,
Are you coming?
Please let me know ASAP as I need to have everything ready, If you turn up on the day with Children I wont have kits ready for them and It would be awful to dissapoint them.
If you just want to shop the Shop opens at 12.00 with a mega sale with items reduced by as much as 80%- 75%- 50% and lots of grab bags at bargin prices and a €1.00 lucky dip box.
Full details of the craft celebration day below.
Email me HERE to book a place or phone me on 01 2010117
Have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx