Jan 9, 2010

Good Morning from Snowy Wicklow

Hi to everyone,
Hope your all enjoying this lovely snowy weather, perfect time to craft, as you can't get out and about, I have just spent the last few days clearing my workroom, and sorting through box after box of scraps, (you know the bits that are just to nice to trow away) and the bits and pieces I have found will be turned into my first cards of the year, so Today I am going to get my backgrounds ready for toppers, I haven't cut any decoupage for a few weeks, so this evening I will start on Communion and Confirmation sheets, to get ready for what is one of my busiest seasons, but need ink badly, and it wont be hear until next Wednesday so I am a bit behind, Have a great weekend enjoy staying in, cosy and warm, and craft to your hearts content, Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx