Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo's of Cards for November 21st Workshop


8 inch Sq Card


Cutaway Fan A5 Card



Vintage Lady A5 Card


Elegant Lady A5 Card


Rose Cross over Gate Fold


Peace A5 Christmas Card

Santa Half Fold A5 Card

Elegant lady in blue
A5 Card

All card are finished with matching inserts, Envelopes and poly bags, Some are blank but you will have matching scrap card to add your own greeting, and all card come with full instructions
I still have a few places available for this class if you would like come along, Email me
HERE
If you can't make this class but would like the full set of 8 kits please email me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx